home about jillian-renee portfolio/ proofs your session

Saturday, March 5, 2011

We're finally up and ready to go!

Whew!  It's taken a little bit...but Jillian Renee Photography is up and ready to go.  I now have both a Facebook page and a website so I'm feeling pretty official!   :)

Please take a few minutes and look around.  I'll be adding more soon ~ but I wanted to get it up and running so people knew where to find me. 

I'm still looking for a few portfolio shots...so if you or anyone you know has a newborn (less than 1 month old) please ask them if they would like a FREE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION!! That's right, in exchange for them allowing me to use their little ones photos in my marketing material...I'll do a session with them for FREE!!  I prefer to do these sessions in the comfort of their own home (where new moms and babies are most comfy!).