home about jillian-renee portfolio/ proofs your session

Monday, September 26, 2011

I'ts the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!~ / Columbus OH Family Photographer

Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year! I love everything about it....Especially the MUSIC!  Yes, I confess, I am one of those "weirdos" that starts listening to the Christmas station right after Thanksgiving.  I can't help it!  It's an addiction!  

This year, I'd love to help make your Christmas a little merrier with a special ONE WEEKEND ONLY offering of Mini-sessions.  All sessions will be held in studio with special Christmas themed setup's/backdrops OR you can choose the very special Family Pajama Jam .... each member of the family wears their Christmas pj's and you can all nestle into bed for a unique Christmas pic!

Book now....Spaces are LIMITED!

Call 614.370.8373 or Email jillianreneephotography@gmail.com