home about jillian-renee portfolio/ proofs your session

Sunday, November 27, 2011

CYBER MONDAY SALES!!!

I can not believe it's been a month since I last posted a photo or ANYTHING for that matter!!!  Oh well, 'Tis the Season, I guess!


Well to help me get back on the wagon and post more.....I'll tempt you all with some AMAAAAAZING CYBER MONDAY deals.  I swore that I would do this on Black Friday..but I was so busy out and about snaggin' my own goodies at all the stores that I forgot all about you guys!! :(


FIRST ONE OF THE DAY....


TWO AVAILABLE.....BOOK A SESSION IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY OF 2012 AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY 16X20 MOUNTED WALL PRINT OF YOUR CHOICE OF PHOTO FROM THE SESSION!!!


This is a big one people!!!!  Email me at jillianreneephotography@gmail.com


Hurry! This is posted on Facebook as well ....it's not going to last long!!!!